Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Banksgiving"

How's it goin guys,In the last couple of days there has been some new developments in my water sports life. With my college career comming to a close it's high time I start taking advantage of my free time to do all the things I love. This occured to me yesterday evening when I was sitting talking with a friend of mine that isn't going to be able to make it home for Thanksgiving. She said that she was kind of depressed about not being able to make it home and that there wasn't going to be anything to do around the holidays since everyone else would be at home. We got our heads together and came up with "Banksgiving".Last spring my core group of friends and I went to Cape Hatteras, NC for spring break.(this is where I discovered kiteboarding) She could go with us then and has ever since wanted to make it down there. Hatteras is world renown for it's wind its a constant perfect speed for kiting as well as having the best surf on the east coast of North America. What better place to spend the Thanksgiving holiday right?The last few days we have been recruiting members for our trip and hope that it will be a great success of course I'll post all the pics and give you all the full run down when we get back but for now I just wanted to let you guys share in the excitment. I'll also update you on the plans as the time get closer.

No comments: