Monday, December 8, 2008

Matt King

Matt is one of my boys that totally knows how to shred. He is an Aussie from Bondi Beach near Sydney. He is one of my idols.

Everything he does with his life goes back to surfing. There is a link to a picture of him where you will see that he has sick hair. He spikes it up not with gel like a regular person but rather he uses surf wax. Thats insane!!!

He rides a 5'8 Hubby Stick and it is gorgeous. He was giving me some advice about visiting Australia. He says don't go to the south where Sydney is but rather I should go to Hamilton Beach. I think I'll take his advice. See logically Australia being below the equator is opposite the way North America is. So in the north being closer to the equator it is warmer.

But the real appeal for me in Australia is the wild life. Since recently got into diving the Great Barrier reef is the most famous place in the world to go SCUBA diving. Matt says the surf is better in the south than in the north. But because of my newest interest, SCUBA diving, I would rather take the surf not being as good and make it one heck of a SCUBA trip.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2036276&id=659405638#/photo.php?pid=2036276&id=659405638

No comments: