Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Mission

My Mission is to leave my mark on water sports and the water baby lifestyle. I have an invention that I believe will instill my name in the mind of thrill seekers for many years to come.

I call it the hell bender! It has never been done before at least not like this. It essentially is a surf board that drives by itself. It is going to have an internal combustion engine. But the problem is making it powerful enough to make carry a full grown man.

That is were the genius of my father comes in. He has invented something that will make my invention possible. That is really all the detail that I can go into because I am scared of someone stealing my idea. But give me three or four years and all you water sports enthusiast start looking for the Hell Bender!!!

No comments: