Thursday, December 4, 2008

Genius

Anyone who has ever tried to kite knows that it is a pain in the neck to get you feet into your binding and also it is easy for them to slip out if you aren't careful.

My buddy called me the other day from Kitty Hawk, NC and there is a guy that has invented what he calls "The Slip in Break Out". It is a new binding that it is easier to get into and hard to get out of which is what we need.

So he sent me a pair. It is insane how awesome they are. The guy could be a millionaire but he doesn't want to market them. Whatever I don't care I have my pair. The only way I can describe them is it is kind of like the way a ski boot binding works.

The back of the binding slides down and back and when you put your foot on the arch pad it closes up and it wont open until you he the "panic button".

If this sounds interesting to you I don't know if you can get a pair but I will keep talking to the guy and I think I can get him to market them eventually or at least sell his invention to another company.

No comments: