Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Purpose

Alright guys and girls, this is my first attempt at blogging but the idea has always appealed to me and what subject better to start with than something I'm passionate about. I don't claim to be a great writer or anything approaching it. I just know that I love the water and any sport that comes along with it. First off my numero uno love is kiteboarding. Just being able to propel yourself without the help of any motors, pulleys or anything else is a rush. The air you can grab isn't bad either. I know all you lake dwellers are out there bashing me but I'm not downing wakeboarding or anything that relates cause we all know that sometimes mother nature just won't throw any wind our way so thank god some dude was smart enough to invent boats. I'm actually planning on heading out to the lake this weekend and seeing if I can pull off some grinds behind the boat.(more on that this weekend)I also like to lend a helping hand to all my water baby brothers so any new gear that I can get my hands on will be getting the full run down review here because nobody wants to buy a new kite or board or kayak with out knowing the ends and outs. Then of course theres the lifestyle that comes with being a chronic kid. I'll definitley fill you guys in on any crazy, painful, or totally awesome stories I have had happen or have happen to me in the future.So enjoy reading as I tell my stories, review the gear I use, and post my new pics every week.

No comments: