Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bite Me

I know that everyone of us has had the thought of a shark coming up from the depths and taking a chunk of flesh out of our legs. But ever one has to get over that or just stay yourself out of the water. In my research though I came across a picture that re-raises that fear.

While I was playing on the internet the other day I came across this picture http://www.mischiefskateboards.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/shark-in-wave.jpg
I have done a little research but as far as I can tell it is a legitimate picture.

Can you even imagine what it would be like to see that swimming in front of you. I mean don't get me wrong I have seen my fair share of sharks but I haven't ever seen one that big and not known what it was. Living in NC which is where i have spent most of my time surfing we don't have sharks like that. The only thing we see are nurse sharks and sand tiger sharks which are harmless.

I might have an accident!!!

No comments: