Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meet Sleazy

So today we are going today we are going to meet up with a few of my friends that live down here so that some of the people who came with me can get a free lesson from my friend Jason “Sleazy” Slezak. Sleazy is a sponsored pro and makes his living doing what he as well as I love to do.

There are very few times in life that people get to do what they love and get paid for it and boy is he ever taking the chance.

So our day started out having a lot of great sessions on the water the guys learned a lot from Sleazy and he had a lot of fun teaching them. If you guys are interested you can go take a lesson for a nominal price at REAL Kiteboarding which is located at different places along the outer banks.

Once again I am sorry for all the short entries but when I am down here sampling all this free gear it is hard to find time to get on the net to update you guys but don't worry as soon as I get the time I will be giving you guys the full scoop.

No comments: