Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Saturday on the Lake Doing NOTHING!!!

To most people who work regularly for a living going to the lake might sound like a great day. But to College students who go to the lake for the soul purpose of attempting to get hurt thats not what they are reallly aiming for.

My friend Johnny and I left out about 10 in the morning so as to get an early start and not get into all the lake traffic. We picked up breakfast on the way and thought we were in for a hard core day of wakeboarding. The house was dark when we got there but a flip of the light switch fixed that. So of course we get in the boat and head out on the water. After driving about 15 mins on the water the engine dies. Having no clue what was wrong we started trying to try to take it apart. Since I don't really know anything about it I decided i would start rowing.

All in all i spent my day rowing for three hours, and johnny spent his morning working on the boat motor while I was rowing. Then finally we got someone to take mercy and tow us back in. The moral od the story is you should always check your gear no matter if its the ski ropes or the skiboat.

No comments: