Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Newest Venture

There comes a time when you have simply run out of new things to try in a certain field. Up until about three weeks ago I thought I had hit that wall. It actually is a kind of a demoralizing thought. But then I found something new to try... scuba diving.

Greg Culp is the owner of a local restaurant that I frequent. I am a talker so of course every time I go in a strike up a conversation. He has always told me about a lot of his hobbies but wasn't until the other day that i really ever decided to try one. He told me that over the Christmas holiday he and a few of his buddies were going to go to Key West to do some scuba diving and I was more than welcome to come along if i wanted to.

So this week I am finishing up my scuba diving training and I will be going with them after Christmas. You know I have always like sports on the water why not try one underneath the water.

No comments: