Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Style

So, one of the great parts of the board sport life style is the way that even if you don’t know someone they are still a friend just because you share a bond. So me and my three friends who came down to the outer banks with me met up with a few girls we hung out with during a few of our sessions during the day.

They were all pretty cool and we all ended up hanging out by our fire on the beach until about three in the morning. The girl I was with was named Ana and she happened to be from Sweden. Since I speak a little swedish we hit it off right away. We ended up having a great time just talking anything and everything. I just remember sitting there listening to sanagi and thinking that there is no place in the world I would rather be.

There are definitly a lot of good times on the water there is never a time I can remember being on the water and not being happy.

No comments: